Beyond Athletics ScoutingCollege Services
Beyond Athletics Scouting Inc., is a proud to be certified as a NCAA 13.14.3 compliant scouting service.
We are ready to serve Colleges Coaches! Beyond Athletics NY offers more than what you see here on the website. We offer custom recruiting service in order to help you scout the Western, New York region more deeply. That service includes:
• Game film, and video highlights on request
• Class by class and position by position recruiting reports on all high school athletes
• Subscription only access to more information on local student-athletes
• Area coach contact information
• Camp calendars on the front page of Beyond Athletics NY in the offseason
• Personalized service and more
The service is available on an annual basis and covers the entire geography of Western New York region.
Upstate NY Slowly Becoming A Football Hotspot
Upstate NY recruiting has picked up at a record-setting pace. Divisions I, I-AA, and II colleges are beginning to look for high school football players in this area more than they ever have in the past.
As a result, this region has produced more than 25 scholarship student-athletes between D1 and D2 schools over the last 2 years.
What you need to know....
1. Beyond Athletics NY aims to be the premier athletic development after-school program in the Western NY region. By providing a superior combination of services and products, we educate and motivate pre-collegiate athletes to live up to their fullest potential, while preparing them with life skills that will embolden their careers beyond their athleticism. We know all the kids on a one-on-one bases and represent student-athletes from all the high schools in the Western NY region. We cover all public and private schools.
2. Beyond Athletics NY is the ONLY service that covers this hotbed of talented student-athletes so deeply in our region. We build a foundation based on these four pillars of success:
- Physicality - Next Level Athletic Conditioning, with a focus on speed, strength, endurance and overall athleticism.
- Visibility - Video Highlights / Exposure to the nations top recruiters and networking.
- Life Skills - Focus on career development beyond athleticism by partnering with area professionals to provide our student athletes with interactive classroom-type forums that engage their minds in the areas of: Leadership, Financial Literacy, Interviewing / Communication Skills, Peer-Pressure, etc....
- Education - Once-A-Month seminars on NCAA Academic Eligibility Standards for both the student-athlete and their parents.
3. Beyond Athletics NY has listed 26 regional football players that have either signed, committed, or received offers to play college football since 2011. We provide a depth of information and player cataloging that ensures that no college programs miss any of our athletes. Beyond the Cream of the Crop, Blue Chip athletes, not only do we know where to find a diamond in the rough, we specialize in developing the best athletes both on and off the field through various life skill classes that provide a foundation for success that not only relates to the football field, but for their entire life. A sound student-athlete is what every college program wants no matter what Division you are in.
Again, this is where we live we know our regional athletes very well.
4. Our staff covers preseason, season, and all postseason activity. We also cover spring camps, combines, 7-on-7 events, and more. We even host an annual regional showcase camp in conjunction with New Level Athletics so that we can scout and review talent in our own element. If it regards a player in Western New York, nobody knows better than us.
5. Beyond Athletics NY can create highlight material on demand. We can also provide game film within a week’s notice in-season. We see every team and player in the region throughout the course of the season and off-season. Not only do we know where the talent is, we help develop it.
6. We offer an interactive database that allows coaches to prioritize their recruiting of the region. Beyond Athletics NY updates the database daily, plus local players and their families can update their own personal contact information, academics, photos and video so that you’re constantly getting the newest, most personalized information. The database is available anytime from anywhere with an internet connection.
7. We provide monthly prospect reports on the top student-athletes in the region, by position and by class. Upon request you will receive these reports no less than quarterly, direct to your email. Most other releases are typically February, June, August and December, timed to coincide with your needs in the recruiting cycle.
8. We provide our service to all levels of college football and prep schools. It’s our goal to get more players the college scholarships they deserve. There’s a ton of talent in the region. We cover the depth of talent so that all colleges, from BCS to JUCO, can get in here and recruit.
In order to help you recruit the region more effectively, we rank the talent pool into seven categories.
The Beyond Athletics NY ranking system:
4* – Blue Chip Athlete/Obvious Top Prospect
3* – Division 1 FBS to Mid-Major Athlete
2* – Likely Division I Athlete
1* – Small School/Division II/Division III
AA* – Likely High Academic Prospect
??* – New Entry/More Assessment Needed
JC* – Likely JUCO Prospect
Each prospect has an individual profile with more in-depth information.
Please review package options and fill out form below, we will get back to you asap!. The staff here at Beyond Athletics NY has a deep passion for local football. We’re on duty year round. Football is the primary sport we cover. We’re ready to scout the region for you and help you recruit effectively.
2018-19 Package Options:
All-Inclusive BCS Package: All online access, video, player information, custom cutups on request, alerts, college summer camp listing, and coach contact spreadsheet. All athletes ranked 4* or below. Quarterly report on 2014, 2015, and 2016 class. $2000
Above & Beyond Package: All online access, video, player information, college summer camp listing, and coach contact spreadsheet. All athletes ranked 3* or below. Quarterly report on 2014 and 2015 class. $1750
Standard Package: All online access, video, player information, college summer camp listing, and coach contact spreadsheet. All athletes ranked 2* or below. Quarterly report on 2014 class. $1200
Base Package: All online access, video, player information, camp listing, and coach contact spreadsheet. All athletes ranked 1* or below. Quarterly report on 2014 class. $650